Monday, April 03, 2006

Today is my oldest son's birthdayI had to take him shopping yesterday for a birthday present.So,he got a pair of shoes .Im taking him out for a meal tommorrow night to Red Lobster his favourite restaurant.He wants to go out and celebrate with his friends tonight.
While i was out yesterday i thought i'd do some retail therepy for myself.I needed some new shoes for the summer since the weather is rapidly changing here and the snow will have soon melted.I found these totally awesome,totally impractical shoes.Pink,4 inch heels,big pointed toes and little jewels on the side.I soooo wanted them and my boys who were totally not interested in womans shoe shopping were there"oh just buy them".But,i didn't(sob sob).I knew i had to buy something more practical and ended up with a pair of beige sensible flat ones.Which are pretty,but i really wanted the other ones.
On the way home i decided to take the scenic route and drive along the Meewasin trail.It was so lovely to see how most of the ice has now melted off the river and some ducks and geese have already come back.No pelicans yet though.They should arrive later this month.

Comments:
i am confused
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?