Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An Online Quiz

Im a Two


The Helper (the Two)
Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.

How to Get Along with Me
Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
Share fun times with me.
Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
Let me know that I am important and special to you.
Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.

In Intimate Relationships
Reassure me that I am intersting to you.
Reassure me often that you love me.
Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.

What I Like About Being a Two
being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
being generous, caring, and warm
being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor

Comments:
The Old Lady: This brought back a line from Clint Eastwood's film, "Pale Rider" where a young Sydney Penney--a teenager tells a mature Eastwood she "is in love with him". He handles it well. His character says: "There's nothing wrong with loving someone. If there was more love in the world, people would be butchering each other". Great Post!
 
Cool test. I'm a Helper, Motivator and Artist type. All three of these divisions scored the same and the highest.

:)Thanks for the link, J.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?