Monday, April 24, 2006

My daughter is now home from university.I can't believe a whole year has gone already.It doesn't seem like yesterday she was going there to start her first year.We got everything packed up fairly quickly.Mind you she had made a start on it herself.Then we stopped off at Burger king before heading on home.I hate the drive from there to here.It is such a long boring drive.No scenary or anything to look at.At least we don't have to go again until september.
I phoned my grandmother the other day and my cousin was there.She'd just passed her driving test.This was her first time trying it.she wasn't able to take it before now even though she's in her 30's.She is epileptic and needed to be free from fits for 5 years before she could drive.So she was so happy she could finally drive herself around now.

Comments:
PL - Time sure does fly eh?

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?